Grow Your Happy Place
Get your next yard online.
Native Lawns. Award-winning Plant Packages. Unique Designs. All delivered to your driveway (or inbox) in as little as 3-5 business days.
Invest in a new lawn you can trust (if you don't overwater it!). This native wonder requires decent drainage and consistent irrigation to stay green in summers. But regrows in winter or when watered well after drought. Grown from hand collected California native seed.
300 sq.ft. minimum. This cool season grass can be kept long and naturally luscious or mown bimonthly to a consistent 2-3" height.
- > %50 of the irrigation requirements of conventional lawn grass (i.e. marathon sod)
- Regrows within 6-12 weeks after significant drought or heat stress.
- Slow-growing spreader that needs a biannual trim at minimum to stay fresh.
Native to San Diego and most of coastal & montane California.
A super romantic-looking lawn alternative with ZERO mowing required. This is that grass you've seen looking fabulous down the street or in that flashy neighborhood. It can't take much foot traffic but works just fine as an attractive garden feature.
300 sq.ft. minimum. Loves part-shade inland and thrives on slopes.
- > %60 of the irrigation requirements of conventional lawn grass (i.e. marathon sod)
- Stays Green All Year weeks after significant drought or heat stress.
- Low-Medium Foot Traffic only. Not dog friendly.
Comprised of a blend of 3 types of fescues native to Western high plains and California.
New yard feels
Fresh habitats. Fresh vibes.
Beautiful plant blends that repair habitats.